October 6, 2016
When it comes to comprehensive dental care, you need a dentist who is in-network with your dental insurance to ensure you receive affordable care. At Smile Care Family Dentistry, we are proud to be a MetLife dentist in Virginia Beach. As an in-network provider for MetLife, we will help you save thousands each year when it comes to your dental care. No matter if you need a regular dental cleaning and checkup or a more invasive treatment, we will help you maximize your dental insurance benefits to keep out-of-pocket-costs to a minimum.
September 13, 2016
Mouthwashes are well known for giving us minty fresh breath, but did you know that certain mouthwashes offer additional benefits other than just fresh breath? Did you also know that not all mouthwashes are the same? While many often believe that mouthwashes only provide fresh breath, certain mouthwashes can protect your oral health and even prevent certain complications. But, which mouthwash is the best? As your Virginia Beach dentist, we are here to clear the air about mouthwashes. We have everything you need to know to choose the best mouthwash for your specific needs.
February 23, 2016
If you’re looking for the best dentist in Virginia Beach, you can stop the search. Dr. Asra Javeed provides the quality, compassionate dental care our community needs, and the team at Smile Care Family Dentistry is happy to work with a number of dental insurance options to help you access the dental care you need — because we firmly believe good oral health shouldn’t be impacted by your financial situation. Keep reading to learn more about the wonderful services offered at Smile Care Family Dentistry!
Virginia Beach dentist now accepting new patients
September 3, 2015
Smile Care Family Dentistry: our name says it all. We take care of the smiles of everyone in your family. From the children whose smiles are beginning to develop and grow; to adults who are looking for the right cosmetic treatment to enhance their smiles; and to senior citizens who may need to explore tooth replacement options, Dr. Asra Javeed and her team are prepared to offer any of the services you need to help your family enjoy healthy and happy smiles throughout their lives.
What’s in a Name? The Family Dentist Virginia Beach, VA, Trusts
February 18, 2015
You work hard every day to ensure that your family is happy and healthy. At Smile Care Family Dentistry, we see it as our duty to keep every smile in your family safe from common oral health concerns, including cavities, injuries, gum disease, and more. With our extensive range of family dentistry services, Dr. Asra Javeed and our entire team keep the smiles of Virginia Beach, VA families looking and feeling their best.
Your Trusted 23452 Family Dentist at Smile Care Family Dentistry
December 24, 2014
When was your last dental checkup? If you can’t remember your last dental appointment, you could be unnecessarily endangering your health. Avoiding routine dental care allows harmful bacteria and decay to take root in your teeth and gums. Home oral hygiene can’t replace the benefits of professional dental cleanings or screenings. Dental diseases can often begin and spread without any warning signs. Therefore it’s imperative that you visit a dentist every six months to maintain good oral health. You can make your general and family dentistry checkup appointment with Smile Care Family Dentistry today. Smile Care Family Dentistry offers quality dental care to protect your long term health and wellbeing. The highly qualified dentist of Smile Care Family Dentistry proudly serve families daily throughout Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, Chesapeake, and the surrounding communities.
Six Reasons to Make Your General and Family Dentistry Appointment Today
- Prevent Gum Disease: Gum disease is caused by the accumulation of plaque and tarter. Only a professional dental cleaning can fully remove these deposits and prevent the development of the gum disease Gingivitis.
- Stop Tooth Decay: Sometimes tooth decay isn’t obvious. Even if you have no pain or sensitivity, you could still have dental cavities, which left untreated will eventually cause tooth aches and dental abscess. During your checkup, our dentists will be able to spot these troubled areas early, and treat them before they become an issue.
- Oral Cancer Screening: Oral cancer can be fatal if caught in the later stages of development. You can protect your health by visiting a dentist regularly and receiving a routine oral cancer screening. The chance of a positive treatment outcome is dramatically increased for patients who catch the disease early.
- Strengthen and Protect Teeth: Smile Care Family Dentistry can provide tooth strengthening dental sealants and fluoride treatments to protect your family’s teeth from future decay.
- Keep Teeth Bright: Regular dental cleanings can help you fight off tooth discoloration and staining.
- Avoid Bad Breath: The removal of plaque and tarter will also rid your mouth of odor causing bacteria and the substances that harbor it inside your mouth.
Make a dental checkup appointment with Smile Care Family Dentistry today. Smile Care Family Dentistry offers quality preventive dental care to patients of all ages. Smile Care Family Dentistry is the leading general and family dentistry of Virginia Beach, proudly serving families daily throughout Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, Chesapeake, and nearby areas.