If you’ve been searching for a dentist that can take care of your family’s smiles and accepts Humana dental insurance, then your search ends here. Smile Care Family Dentistry is pleased to offer a wide range of dentistry services so you can find everything you need under one roof. Whether you are bringing in your son or daughter for their very first visit or you need to see Virginia Beach dentist Dr. Javeed for a dental filling or crown, you can be certain the treatment you receive will be provided expertly and compassionately.
February 12, 2017
December 24, 2014
When was your last dental checkup? If you can’t remember your last dental appointment, you could be unnecessarily endangering your health. Avoiding routine dental care allows harmful bacteria and decay to take root in your teeth and gums. Home oral hygiene can’t replace the benefits of professional dental cleanings or screenings. Dental diseases can often begin and spread without any warning signs. Therefore it’s imperative that you visit a dentist every six months to maintain good oral health. You can make your general and family dentistry checkup appointment with Smile Care Family Dentistry today. Smile Care Family Dentistry offers quality dental care to protect your long term health and wellbeing. The highly qualified dentist of Smile Care Family Dentistry proudly serve families daily throughout Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, Chesapeake, and the surrounding communities.
Six Reasons to Make Your General and Family Dentistry Appointment Today
- Prevent Gum Disease: Gum disease is caused by the accumulation of plaque and tarter. Only a professional dental cleaning can fully remove these deposits and prevent the development of the gum disease Gingivitis.
- Stop Tooth Decay: Sometimes tooth decay isn’t obvious. Even if you have no pain or sensitivity, you could still have dental cavities, which left untreated will eventually cause tooth aches and dental abscess. During your checkup, our dentists will be able to spot these troubled areas early, and treat them before they become an issue.
- Oral Cancer Screening: Oral cancer can be fatal if caught in the later stages of development. You can protect your health by visiting a dentist regularly and receiving a routine oral cancer screening. The chance of a positive treatment outcome is dramatically increased for patients who catch the disease early.
- Strengthen and Protect Teeth: Smile Care Family Dentistry can provide tooth strengthening dental sealants and fluoride treatments to protect your family’s teeth from future decay.
- Keep Teeth Bright: Regular dental cleanings can help you fight off tooth discoloration and staining.
- Avoid Bad Breath: The removal of plaque and tarter will also rid your mouth of odor causing bacteria and the substances that harbor it inside your mouth.
Make a dental checkup appointment with Smile Care Family Dentistry today. Smile Care Family Dentistry offers quality preventive dental care to patients of all ages. Smile Care Family Dentistry is the leading general and family dentistry of Virginia Beach, proudly serving families daily throughout Virginia Beach, VA, Norfolk, Chesapeake, and nearby areas.